Here are some general instructions to register your players for Little League baseball this coming season (2017):
1. Select the link to the Registration Form at the bottom of this page and follow the instructions in the registration form.
2. Note that some part of the registration are ‘optional’, and others are ‘required’ (as marked with an asterisk *).
3. You will be given an option to register multiple players, and make a single payment for all at the end. If you registered online last year, you can also choose to 'import players' which will copy player information from last year (saves retyping).
4. PAYMENT... You have two options for payment of Registration Fees:
– Pay online. If you select this option, there will be a small service convenience charge added to your registration fees by the online system. On the top half of the 'check out' screen, the fees are listed as 'participant fees', but totalled at the bottom of the screen as 'registration fees'. NEW THIS YEAR: Online payments are now also stored in your Team Snap account, allowing you to retrieve and print a receipt for payments made online.
– Pay offline. Bring a cheque (made payable to TRAIL MINOR BASEBALL) to the baseball park during Evaluations. We're not accepting cash this year. RETURNING THIS YEAR: We will be posting names of all unpaid registrants on a board outside of the concession as a reminder of monies owed.
5. Kitchen Duties Deposit. A $75 Kitchen Duties Deposit cheque (cash not accepted) is required for all players placed in Major, Minor, and Rookie divisions. Kitchen Duties Deposit will be accepted at Andy Bilesky Park during Evaluations. Kitchen Duties deposits are due by May 8th. The $75 Kitchen Duties deposit will be returned to you once all required all required Kitchen Duties are complete. For more information on Kitchen Duties, look under the ‘General Info’ tab of our website.
6. Early Bird Registration discount runs until March 31st – fees for all returning players increase by $20 after that day.
7. Registration ends on April 13th. Registration Fees are due by April 13th. Players will not be guaranteed placement on a team if payment is late.
8. If you have any issues with this Registration, or questions, contact Scott Wallace. email: firstname.lastname@example.org