There will be four divisions of play in Little League again this season. The early bird rates for registrations received by March 20th are:
- Major Division (typically limited to 11-12 year olds) = $100
- Minor Division (typically limited to 9-10 year olds) = $100
- Rookie Division (typically limited to 7-8 year olds) = $85
- Blast Ball (5 – 6 year olds) = $45
Final fees will be based on the Division of play, determined after Evaluations are complete.
Prices for returning players increase by $20 after March 20th. Kids who didn’t play Little League last year will be eligible for the early bird rates regardless of when they register.
Registration closes on April 7th. Any registrations received after that date can not be guaranteed placement on a team. Fee payment can be made online or handed in at the park during evaluations. Payment is due by April 7th.
In addition to league registration fees, Trail Minor Baseball requires a $75 deposit Kitchen Duties for players in the Major, Minor, and Rookie Divisions. For more information on Kitchen Duties, look under the General Info / Kitchen Duties tab.
- Registration fees will be refunded in full up to Opening Day (April 22).
- Registration fees will be refunded at 50% for 2 weeks after Opening Day (until May 6)
- No refunds will be given after May 6.